Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tiaras and More!

Decided to "google" yoga and tiara, two things I am fond of, to see if I could find a tiara suitable for practicing yoga. I know what you are thinking, I have way too much time on my hands. That is not true- I make time for those things that are important- like yoga and tiaras. Anyway, I did not find any (surprise) but I did find some some most interesting things, items....

Behold the ipod bearing a tiara.....who would have thought? I found this at popgadget.com, a technology site that caters to women. Check it out http://www.popgadget.com. I was actually a bit disappointed in the site, as there were only a few pink or sparkly items. The pink high heel phone was fun!





And here is a Chillette Wannabe Cat! I wish the photo wasn't so small, but I bet this cat is glad she/he can't be recognized. She'd be the laughing stock of the cats on her street.
Found this great photo below at www.tiaradaymusings.blogspot.com. The slogan under the photo was "Every day is a tiara day". Got to love it. AND agree with it.
The "yoga" part of the google led me to this:

Yoga chocolate...yum! Pic taken from www.blingdomofgod.com; strange yet interesting.

So- no tiara for yoga which is most disappointing- how will the others in the class know that I am special??

TTFN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have unearthed the last market niche! If you google yoga + tiara now, this blog comes right to the top.

Moanique said...

Who would have thought?!

AsianCajuns said...

I agree with parker...or... you could get one of those t-shirts that were popular a few years ago with sparkly crowns silk-screened on them. I'm still a big fan ;)
Love the kitty photo!

Buy Acai Diet said...

I love the kitty photo!
Great.